Friday, October 23, 2009

Another great evening out

Tonight we decided to go out to eat. We thought Mexican. So, we went to the bank to get the money that Jon left in there. On the way to Burger King to get the kids food they would eat; Alisha starts fussing about Hunter's window being down. She asked and asked him to put it up. I decided to put it up. I am driving and I have the controlls. I roll it up. Hunter starts crying. I thought it was because his window is up. Jon turns around and starts screaming. I mean screaming!!! YOU BROKE HIS FINGERS; WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM? I started yelling right back! I did not shut the fuck up! Everytime we leave the house all of you have to fucking start. You over react to much. YOU BROKE HIS FINGER; YOU MIGHT AS WELL TAKE HIM TO GET HIS FINGER SPLINTED RIGHT NOW. I dont even remember what all I said. I remember this lasted for about a mile thru town. Jon is saying just take me home then take him to splint his finger. I said get the fuck out here! Then as Hunter kept crying...Jon starts telling him to shut the fuck up. He turns around and slapps him in the face. Alisha pipes up and says what did you do that for!!!??? I said cause he is the big bad asshole. At the same time Jon says because I am the BOSS!! Alisha says no mommy is. She is the one that buys the cheese sticks, and grips, and chicken. So, he tells to shut the fuck up before he slaps the shit out of her. I said that is how fucked up YOU are that you have to cuss out a 7 year old to feel like a man. You are the one that is fucked up. You hate your family, you hate your kids. Him oh yea I am the one. I said yeah you are because I still have all my kids; all three of them. Then starts mumbling to himself this is fucking bullshit, I am finished. This is bullshit and ya'll are getting the fuck out tonight. I have had enough of this shit it is over. All this has taken place between the library and Dairy Right. We pull into the mexican place and BJ is there. We get out of the car and I sum up all of this real quick. And told BJ that he hates us and wants us to get out so he can shit on us like he did his other kids. Jon is standing there smoking and saying yup that is right. We will see who gets the fuck out tonight; it is happening. So BJ changes the subject onto my hair. We go in the restaraunt and he is still mumbling about get the fuck out tonight... blablabla. Alisha is again piping into the conversation. BJ tells her that she needs to act right because she makes us mad and that is why mommy and daddy fight. I said oh no that is not the reason. and I told Alisha to zip it. We went on and ate. And Jon put on his face for his sister. We went to Walmart and they had Pepsi for $2. Jon loves pepsi. Jon did not go in the store. Jon did not get any Pepsi. Because, I tell you what. I am a bitch. I believe in treat others as you want to be treated. The way Jon treats us must be the way he wants to be treated. So that is exactly what he gets. All the way home Alisha kept trying to talk to Jon and ask him question. She would say where are we going now and he would say dont you worry about it. She would ask him if he is coming in the store and he would just sit there and she would say that is real nice you dont even answer me. SSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment