Friday, June 26, 2009
Black sheep
Have you ever felt like you are the black sheep? Ugly duckling? Odd ball out? Well, that is how I have felt this evening. It all started when I was planning a birthday party for my kids. It is planned for this weekend. This party is for the family. I did not want a bunch of kids to be here around the family. I thought maybe it would be too crazy. So, about 3 weeks ago I was helping my neice make a scrapbook. We were at Grandma's house. I was sitting there at the table with grandma and my neice. I told grandma that we were having the kids b-day party the date and time. I even told her that the cake would be about 2 if she wanted to come later and not have to sit in the sun. So, today, I find out that grandma is not coming because she has not been invited. WTF?? Then later on in the evening I went to SIL's house. She was having a Passion Party. I asked her are you coming to the kids birthday party? SIL: umm, well, what I am going to do is lay in my swimming pool tomorrow. ME: we are having a pool party. Then she has to go smoke a cig. Well, add grandma, aunti an 2 more aunts that are working, another grandma that is working, a grandfather that has "taken my nephew to raise". That leaves Angie and Cathi and Mawmaw. I mean what the fuck do these people think? Do I have to go to a printer and have fucking invitations printed!!?? What I need to do is not let these people bother me. But I think that they dont want to come around because they dont like us or something. I am thankful for the ones that are coming. I cant wait to see you guys tomorrow!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

ok, now I really feel like crap cuz we're not gonna be there! OMG--sooooo sorry!!!!!!!!!! We'll talk about this this evening! UNREAL!
ReplyDelete